Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Flickr favorites

1. It is a rare thing when you can hold all of the mysteries of the world in your hand and know that all together they weigh less than a feather, 2. childhood hug vase, 3. Every winner has scars (365/305), 4. beach pattern

This weeks pictures are almost all part of my favorites. Either they attracted me because of their title, texture or story. I love it how pictures can tell a story. Make sure to look at the picture of JenniPenni with the scars on her back & read the story. I love JenniPenni's photostream: it's well thought, unique and always amazing.
What storry tells your mosaic this week?

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blog or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture). I'll pop over to have a look at yours. Can't wait to see your creations and find new favorites! :)