Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Flickr Favorites

1. Ring-A-Day #1, 01/06/2010, 2. Ring A Day- Jan 6th, 2010 6/365, 3. Ring a Day, 2/365, 01.02.10, 4. RAD3PlasticSpoon

When I was browsing Flick the other day, my eye fell on this absolutely wonderful artistic project: 'ring a day'
I hardly ever wear jewellery and my interest for it is somehow limited. But this project really appealed to me as it is very inspirational seeing all these creations pop up in my contact stream!
Check out the 'Ring a Day'-pool - it's super! :)

Check out my favorite mosaic from last week. I hope to find more time for that this year...

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture).