Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Flickr Favorites

1. shoulder bag laminated cotton (multicolor floral), 2. shower, 3. Untitled, 4. Untitled

I randomly went through some of my favorite pictures and I thought that these just fit really well together. There is something calming about putting together mosaics.
Oh, and I love that bag! It makes me happy only looking at it.

A few weeks ago, I did a vintage themed mosaic and I gathered that lots of people would like to work around a theme sometimes. So, I was thinking about doing a themed mosaic every first Tuesday of the month. Easy to remember and I'll announce the theme the week previous to the themed mosaic theme. Let me know what you think about this. The theme for next week is emptiness/loneliness.
If you have suggestions for a theme, feel free to send me a quick message via e-mail: mitsy@artmind.eu

My favorite mosaic from last week lead me to a new favorite ceramic artist. I simply love her work!

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture)...