Thursday, June 24, 2010

My creative space

My creative space got invaded by my niece and her friend who decided that I would make 'em lunch while they were shopping in the city. They are 12 and came to the 'big' city by bus (45 minutes) and I think it's mighty cute that they dropped by. So I made 'em pancakes with sirop, jam, Nutella, sugar, strawberries and icecream. They loved it and so did I. Today I really need to get a package ready for the fashion museum with some other things they will put in their shop. I need to sand the religious feelings and package some more happy girls. While my Dutch partner is putting out the Dutch flag, I get reminded that we go cheer for Holland tonight at a friends place. And I also need to prepare a Merry go round post for tommorrow which will be a tutorial. Busy, busy life!
I am behind on everything: flickr favorites, e-mail, work, looking at the treasuries, doing nothing,... I hope to catch up during the weekend! Sorry if you're waiting for a reply, life is a bit hectic right now.

Want to show your space? Hop over to Kootoyoo's to play! It's fun! :)