Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Flickr Favorites


I love to look at horizons and be in wide open spaces. I remember a time that I drove along the Nullarbor plain in Australia and just couldn't get enough of it. Even though there was nothing, it seemed everything. So much earth and sky that it was mindblowing. I greedily gobbled up all the scenery that we drove past and if I close my eyes I can be there in an instant and enjoy the ride once again... However, I wouldn't mind going back there and repeat the journey! :)

Next Tuesday is the first Tuesday of the month so we play by theme if you like.
How about we dive back in time? Do you have childhood memories that you can share in pictures? Things you loved to do when you where a kid, places you went and toys and food you loved... Can't wait to see you going back in time. :)

Do you have a fun theme for next month? Don't hesitate to let me know!