Friday, November 7, 2008

Work in progress: hurt

OK, it didn't turn out the way I had in mind. I was really dissapointed when I took the bandages off. You can click on the photo to see the imprint better. There is too little left to show what it was meant to be. Next step I'm going to do is drench the bandages in liquid porcelain clay and put them on the feeling again. I will fire the bandages on the feeling in the kiln and I'm crossing my fingers that it will come out the way I had in mind. And if that doesn't work, I just put bandages around it so that it looks like this again! :)
I do love this feeling although it is a bit sad...