Monday, April 13, 2009

Playing catch up...

Hope you all had a nice Easter and are not left with an indigestion from eating too many Easter eggs. I just put up a quick post to let you know that it is very busy in the feeling factory.
I'm still stocking up but somehow it takes forever. Not surprising though since clay is such a slow craft. I'm also getting orders out but some feelings still have to be fired so the 'shipping room table' is kind of full until these are fired. And also lots of feelings still need to be sanded -which I detest- but they say wednesday is going to be a sunny day so I think I'll be in the backyard sanding then - those things are definately more pleasant when it's sunny! :)
I'm so much looking forward too reading blogs, chat in our teamthread and making treasuries again but it just has to stay on hold until I have a bit more time. So bear with me while I try to play catch up! Thank you! :)