Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yarn looks better in balls...

The other day I read this blogpost from Ballee on how yarn looks better in balls.
I looked at my cotton yarn stash...
and I think Ballee is right...
What do you think? :)
I love all my cotton yarn wound up in balls. Haha, that's a little change from crocheting.
Haven't done any work on my Babette blanket this week so I thought that this would make a nice crochet post even though there is no stitch involved! :)

I also want to share this blog with you: the design alphabet. The Design Alphabet is a daily read dedicated to home and product design. focusing on one alphabet letter per day. The Design Alphabet features product reviews, stores, new designers and interesting bits and bobs from around the globe. They featured my work a while back under the letter 'A' and I only found out about it recently. :)