Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Flickr Favorites

1. Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting, 2. Cupcake Wrappers (Handmade & Bought), 3. flowers marrying cupcakes?!, 4. lemon cupcakes

This weeks inspiration was a spell of the moment. Just when I was about to search a theme for my Tuesday's favorites, I got a convo from my friend Kerrin from Sigmosaics who showed me some pictures of the pricing tags she made for the Maastricht fair. She was inspired by my tutorial and I just love 'em!
I had such a chuckle at mine and they will look dreadfull next to Kerrin's! LOL But I'm so glad that inspiration is drawn from my tutorials & It's fantastic to see the results.


Talk about cupcakes... if you don't know Alicia McCarthy aka TheRedDeer, you should go and take a peek at her blog. Every monday she posts ABCupcakes in her blog. During the week anticipating that, you can vote between three tastes that you would like to see her make next.
She posts beautiful pictures of the end result and always adds the recipe and sometimes a tutorial on how to make 'em. Yummy stuff but beware for drooling...

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (not your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture). I'll pop over to have a look at yours. Can't wait to see your creations and find new favorites! :)