Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Flickr Favorites

1. In my next life, I'd like to be a cat in a bookstore, 2. cloud chamber, 3. Very old book from 1752 . . . . . . . HAR! Nothing scandalous, no puppies, babies, babes, bikinis or snazzy cars, but > 10,000 views anyway, 4. I Love Books

I have several books I bought which are still unread. I love reading but I never make time for it anymore. While being away for a couple of days I promised myself I would pick up my love for reading again. I'll start off with reading the first book of the millenium series of Stieg Larsson.
But I'll have to find it first in one of the boxes all of my books are in at the moment as we still have to buy cabinets and a bookcase...

Don't forget to check out my favorite mosaic from last week!

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture).
I'll pop over to have a look at yours. Can't wait to see your creations and find new favorites! :)