Friday, October 2, 2009

Secret Santa


Picture by Simple Tess

Oops, this was a scheduled post an has been empty for a while so today is the first time that I actually blog in the past! LOL I planned to start with the first post about the Secret Santa on the European Streetteam yesterday. But the matching took me some time and I didn't manage to get it all done. No wonder as there are 101 participants... impressive right?
Secret Santa is a game played by the European Streetteam on Etsy. The idea behind the Secret Santa is that you make something for a teammember and also receive a gift yourself. Since I try to organise the game for our team, I get a lovely reward: reading all the questionnaires and knowing all the teammember's secrets! :)
What I also know it that lots of people of the team would like to read them all too... That's why I share part of the answers on the questions in my blog. And even though it's anonymous, it's still fun to read what other people wrote... So this is just a warning that from now on, every friday, you'll find a post about Secret Santa in my blog. Oh joy! :)