Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ripple dreams... part 1

After finishing my Babette blanket, I have been pondering if I should continue with my Granny squares blanket or start my Ripple blanket.
The yarn has been sitting here for ages and my hands have been itching a lot to start using it.

When I saw Jess' blanket in her creative space the other day, I knew I would start my own. So, off to Attic24 to find the pattern. I love Lucy's blog. Everything about it makes me happy.
It's colorful, happy and it's just comfortable to spend some time there once in a while. Besides that, Lucy is a lovely person and her work is very inspirational & I'm certainly not the only one who thinks that way. The first step is to copy the instructions into a word file and make the pics a bit smaller so that I don't have to print a whole book.
The instructions are fabulous & I can't wait to get started. Well, I suppose this is a start already but for me the adventure starts when I pick up my hook and make a little test square...