Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Flickr Favorites

1. You Are Sunshine, You Are Rain, 2. Tulip, 3. full bloom, 4. Untitled

If spring doesn't come to me, I get it myself! :) Adding a touch of pink to your day can make such a difference. I'm not a girlie girl but pink makes me happy because it reminds me of the blossoms in spring, softness and IF colors could smell, I think that pink would smell marvelous.

Every week, we have a challenge on the European Streetteam and last week, it was the theme 'selfportrait' initiated by the lovely Dawn from LaTouchables. I would have loved to make something for the theme but a shortage of hands and time prevented me.
So, I thought: perhaps I can ask the Flickr Favorite players to make a mosaic as a selfportrait for next week... jip, a challenge but it might also be nice to reflect on who you are and it will be nice for us to see who's behind the avatar, username or mosaic... No need to show a pic of yourself, just a gathering of pictures that represent your being.
So, I challenge for you next week. That is if you're up to it of course, don't feel pressured if you don't feel like it... just do as you please! Would love to meet you! :)

My favorite mosaic from last week involves eating... :) Nomnom!

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture).