Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Flickr Favorites

1. Untitled, 2. Untitled, 3. minipinzas, 4. joyful simplicity

It has not been that long ago that I made a mintgreen themed mosaic. Not sure why I get drawn to this color so much lately. It feels fresh and energetic. I'm also taking things a bit slower lately as it has been superbusy. I feel like I need to refuel a bit. I've actually picked up my crochet hook. YAY!
I love the picture of Berend as dinosaur. Besides that, AnjaMulder's photostream is among my favorites. Her pictures are quirky and different. I like it!

My favorite mosaic from last week is what we all have! :)

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture)...