Friday, August 27, 2010

Merry go round

Every last friday of the month, I jump on the 'Merry go round'. What is the Merry go round exactly? Each month, a group of craftswomen from around the world join together and give their reponses to the same question/challenge.This time we had a photo inspiration challenge. We all submitted one picture and the one with the most votes was the one we had to be inspired by. Thank goodness I voted for the picture which won. It is made by Viltalakim and it just makes me happy and content.
But it is also summer and I have been slacking a bit lot, I have not much to show for as I only started something yesterday... So this is what I am making at the moment:
It's going to be a 3D brooch with the shapes of the balloons and I hope it will look like a happy cloud... I'm going to mould it and then press clay into it. I'll show the end result next month! So you have something to look forward to...

Want to know what the other merriers made? Hop over to their blogs. Please bear in mind that the members will be posting at different times of the day, depending on which world time-zone they are in :)
Alison at Tweed thoughts
Kim at Vilt a la Kim

Sara at Saras Texture Crafts

Fabienne at Easterya Jewellery

Mariana at Florcita

Agathe at Le Bar du Vent

Lily at Lily Pang Art and Design

Ruth at Birdland Creations