Friday, March 18, 2011

UFO's

Since I started crocheting in the beginning of 2009. I know I was determined to tackle the basics but started out a bit too ambitious by wanting to make a pair of slippers. It took me at least four tries to get it right.

Since then, I've been infected by the crochet bug. You can find my projects on Ravelry or in my Flickr. Lately I find I have too little time to crochet but I see so many fun projects around that I usually am very tempted to start yet another project.

So, I thought if I publicly shared my UFO's (unfinished objects), I will be more determined to finish 'em? It is quite embarrassing to see 'em grow instead of see 'em finished...

My granny square blanket.
My ripple blanket.My little blanket.My studio chairs.
Thank goodness I have two of the four finished...
And last but not least, a new project started earlier this week...
My yarn bag.

And I do have a few smaller projects in little pouches here and there too... *blushes*

But, I'm quite confident that I'm not the only one with UFO's laying around so feel free to do a little confession and tell me about yours! :)