Friday, May 27, 2011

Merry go round

Every last friday of the month, I jump on the 'Merry go round'. What is the Merry go round exactly? Each month, a group of craftswomen from around the world join together and give their reponses to the same question/challenge.This month, we decided to post a picture that affects us in one way or the other. And this picture will serve as a source of inspiration for another merrier to make something in next month's post.
I can't wait to see all the pictures.

I chose to use 3 pictures as I wanted repetition and textures to be my theme.
Not that my feet are such interesting topic for pictures nor for inspiration but I just couldn't imagine how life would be without 'em.
My feet have brought me to many places and everyday they show me beautiful things to see and inspire me.
I love looking in general and most of the time it's looking up and around me.
Lately I've been looking down too and I found the most amazing textures right underneath my feet. How I love textures!
So, don't forget to look down too from time to time - there's great stuff right underneath your feet!

Want to know more about what picture the other Merriers chose to share with you? Hop over to their blogs. Please bear in mind that the members will be posting at different times of the day, depending on which world time-zone they are in :)

Laura at Blue Terracotta
Monika at Red2White
Ruth at Birdland Creations
Kim at Vilt a la Kim
Sara at Crafts of Texture
Samantha at Vintage is for lovers
Mariana at Florcita
Agathe at Le Bar du Vent
Jen at Painted Fish Studio
Bethany at Dirksen Dabbles