Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The secret project... work in progress

First of all my humble apologies for scaring you in yesterday's post... it's not 35 days till X-mas but 45 days. So sorry if I made you run off to get the X-mas deco out & shop Etsy for gifts.
And a second apology for not checking out the Flickr favorites yesterday. I was so occupied with the preparations of my newest listings on Etsy that I just didn't have time to look at them. But I did just now and found some real beauties out there! Thank you for playing along and sharing!
Did you spot my newest creatures 'Oh, Deer!' in my shop yet? Let me introduce you to all of them at once:And then back to the secret business...
What we have here, I don't know really. They kind of just happened. Didn't discuss this with my secret partner so it was a surprise for her too.
Don't know if they can and will be used either.
I loved making them though, so much fun. To me, they are fluffy clouds, while my secret partner thought they looked like tiny ghosts. :)
I might try making them in 3D instead of 2D - just to try and see the effect.To know the idea behind the secret project, go read the first blogpost here or click on the label 'the secret project' to see all the posts about it.
Can't wait to receive your guesses but think about it carefully 'cause you can only guess once! :)
You can send your guess to mitsy@artmind.eu and can not change your guess so think about it carefully...