Friday, September 4, 2009

The secret project

Those who follow me on Twitter or read my newsletter already know I'm working on a secret project. I'm collaborating with an Etsy artist. I'm not saying any more!
The reason why this is secret is because we would like to show you work in progress once in a while. And perhaps after some time, you can guess who this secret person is I'm collaborating with...
So, it's a guessing game and you can only guess once.
The person who is the first to guess who I'm collaborating with will get one -yet undecided- item of the new line we're setting up.
No, you can't ask any questions nor will I respond to guesses in any of the comments.
Actually, we won't announce the winner until we list our first item...
You can send your guess to mitsy@artmind.eu and can not change your guess so think about it carefully...
The picture above is a first look into our work in progress...