Monday, June 9, 2008

Guess & Win

If you haven't met the happy girls, you can see a whole pile of them on this picture.
I add these happy girls to every order and I always get lots of compliments on them from my customers. You can use them to add to a key chain, a purse or just hang it wherever it makes you happy. Yesterday I made a lot of happy girls while being on the road on our way to a wedding in Germany.
Can you guess how many happy girls are in this pile?
Leave a number in my blog and win a 'growth'-necklace in the color of your choice (if there's no matching color cottonwaxed cord, we need to agree on the color).
The person who is closest to the number will receive a necklace and a happy girl of course! :) Make sure you'll leave you're e-mail or Etsy-shop name so I can reach you when you win. Good luck! :) In case of a draw, I'll let an innocent hand decide which person will win...
This give-away ends monday the 16th at the same time.