Monday, September 22, 2008

Free fabric

We are looking for curtains for our kitchen. So last week we went to a home decoration shop. They have everything for interior design like paint, wallpaper, cushions, curtains etc.
I went mad when I saw the amount of curtain samples in the shop. Amazing. They all hang on little clothes hangers and have all different textures and designs. I really loved to touch all the fabric samples. Most of them were way too expensive to even consider.Of course I couldn't resist to ask if they sometimes get rid of the samples... And they did, so I got some! :)
A great way to get some free fabric if you ask me. It's not like these are large amounts or anything but it's great to make some little pouches like Fleurfatale did from napkins she found in the sales. I thought that was a fab idea, read all about it in her blog. Now I just need to learn how to sew... :)