Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dreams and wishes part 4

As part of the Secret Santa questionnaire I sent out a few weeks ago, I asked the participants what they would do/buy if they could wish for anything.
I loved reading the answers to this question and wanted to share the answers randomnly.

The person who wished for a fake crocheted flower bouquet, please click on the photo, it might make your wish come trough... :)
  • Having my own handmade business
  • More money
  • A country home and a quiet life
  • A sale in my Etsy shop
  • Happiness and no stress
  • Live closer to my family
  • A second life
  • A job
  • Someone to clean my house for the rest of my life
  • Health for my loved ones
  • No violence
  • Happiness and a house by the sea
  • Peace and contentedness
  • Harmony in me
  • No worries about money or life
  • Climate change to end
  • House with a little garden
  • A laser cutter
  • Justice and compassion
  • Travelling the world
  • A fake crocheted flower bouquet
  • Language skills
  • New wardrobe