Sunday, October 26, 2008

Things that go bump in the night

It has been a while since I participated in the weekly EST challenges. Mainly because my energy levels have dropped to nearly nothing.
But I do love the challenges so I forced myself to make a teenytiny entry which didn't take up too much of my energy.
King for this week is Matchstickgirl. She is an amazing photographer and I encourage you to check out her work. She challenged us with the theme 'Things that go bump in the night'.
You can find all the items made for this challenge in Matchsticks blog: http://littlematchstickgirl.blogspot.com/2008/10/king-for-day.html

The idea from this card derives from our yearly handmade New Year's greetings. We always try to think up something fun to send to our family & friends. On the inside it reads: 'wishing you lots to look forward to in 2009!' Isn't it really scary but cute at the same time? :)