Sunday, November 9, 2008

Challenge of the week: Africa

My contribution to this weeks challenge will be a blogpost. I know, not exactly a creation but still... I haven't been creating much lately but I'm sure that soon I'll be on the right track again. I just need some time to regain much lost energy. So my apologies to the 'bosses' of the past challenges when I didn't make it. I did find this very cool site through stumble upon the other day. I thought: 'that will be my entry' LOL
Please click on the picture to see more human creative painting.
Boss for this week is Creationsbyeve. She is a multitalented lady who has so much creative veins that you'll be envious of it if you look at her shop. You can find all the items made for this challenge in Eve's blog: http://www.creationsbyeve.blogspot.com/