Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The old cemetary

A rare fact that you probably don't know about me is that I love walking around at cemetaries.
A bit weird? No, not at all I think. Cemetaries have something peaceful that you can't find anywhere else. In the city I live in, there are two: an old one and a new one. The old one is so beautiful. As it just has been 'the day of remembering the death' most graves have been cleaned and flowers are refreshed. This cemetary is so old that most of the graves are not even looked at so it looks abandoned and... dead. It is a place with much history and stories as most prominent people of the city are buried there. The cemetary is not used anymore unless part of your family is buried there, then you can be added to the family grave.
Hope you like walking around there with me...