Saturday, November 15, 2008

Secret Santa has style

As part of the Secret Santa questionnaire I sent out a few weeks ago, I asked the participants what their home decoration/style was. So many people participating results is many different decorations and styles...
Want to take a peek into the homes of out Streetteammembers?
  • a mix of modern and older
  • am into french country at the moment, but this changes a lot
  • art
  • baroque meets design meets colorful kitsch
  • Bohemian
  • Budget and space-related - sorry. If I had it my way, it would be a mix of colour and wood/bamboo.
  • classic modern
  • Clean but pictures are everywhere
  • clean design, a mix of modern with vintage
  • comfy modern midwest and old fashioned meets modern. (I like anything decor8-ish)
  • contemporary modern, retro
  • contemporary, light wood
  • cosy, simple, scandinavian style (Ikea)
  • cottage style
  • country
  • do we have a style??? Ikea-stylish
  • don't have any style. eclectic, chaotic :P but I'd love to live in a museum - clean, big empty space :)
  • ecclectic found items with beautiful pieces from murano,recuperated tables... rough wood bookcases on bricks... blood red as accent colour or olive green
  • eclectic
  • eclectic, white walls, grey paint, chestnut floorboards, Indian wallhangings, modern art prints,
  • Everything is black or white except some wooden furnishings, they are made out of oak.
  • Functional
  • hi tech, modern
  • I love country and ethnic style
  • IKEA-style, simple and practical, lots of pot plants, some South American wall hangings and family photos
  • Medieval/Gothic
  • minimalist
  • minimalist, modern
  • Minimalistic to natural materials
  • mix&match
  • modern
  • modern mixed with antiques
  • modern,colorful,crazy.In my living room the curtains are an american flag i bought on ebay,and a flag with the jolly roger of Captain Herlock is hung behind the sofa.In our bathroom we have clay handmade crazy fishes glued to the tiles,and the kitchen is a super bright apple green!
  • my walls are all white, but I like having artwork everywhere, whimsical? I love colour even if I don't like to wear it too much.
  • no frills kinda messy
  • Not my home yet :( But I like minimalistic houseware, or vintage looking things
  • plain Ikea style....LOL
  • practical and cosy
  • relax, cool, modern, hippy
  • Rural, bohemian
  • Rustic
  • scandinavian
  • shabby chic, country style, Indian style
  • Simple
  • simple, elegant, cottage---jewel tones, except in kitchen, where I have bright red, yellow ochre and dark green
  • trompe l'oeil, much colors, thousands of handmade things
  • try to keep it personal in a modern mix of cozy and minimalistic way…with a touch of high lights in old style and colorful.
  • vintage + modern mix
  • vintage and recycled
  • warm modern. vintage and industrial stuff
  • warm Scandinavian
  • whimsical... design mixed with vintage - but I love also some type of shabby... - I don’t love so much ethnic style
  • white, white, white!i love bright spaces, and contrast with colorful details. I have so many plants
  • white, yellow, grey and beige, a lot of light, antique woods (but not too much antique furniture), a mix of old and new.
  • wood, colour, off white, books, pillows, mix of moroccan, indian, south American