Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Secret Santa loves accessoiries

As part of the Secret Santa questionnaire I sent out a few weeks ago, I asked the participants what their favorite accessory was. When matching the people I got a bit worried as it seemed that lots of European Streetteam members are bag ladies... accept for Daniel of course. Just imagine him with a bag! :) We don't have that much bagmakers on the team but luckily there were lots of others accessories being summed up so that it wasn't too hard to match people...
  • A cuff made by me
  • A nice long vintage bead necklace
  • Backpack
  • Bag
  • Bandana
  • Barrett
  • Belt
  • Boots
  • Brooches are fun
  • Clochehat
  • Crocheted red flower brooch
  • Earrings
  • Fingerless arm warmers
  • Glove/mittens
  • Hat
  • My Dr. Martens 10-hole boots
  • My wedding ring
  • (my own) jewelry
  • Neck “things” or neck details
  • Rings
  • Scarf
  • Shawl
  • Wristlets