Thursday, December 18, 2008

More naughty Santa's

Karlita wrote me the other day to let me know there were some more gifts waiting at her house from naughty Santa's and invited me to come by to collect them. :)
So I passed by the bakery and took some pastries while she arranged the coffee at her home. It is so much fun to spend time with another Etsian and I'm glad we live so close.
There have been many smiles again... Probably needless to say but it was of course totally unneccesary to send me a Santa gift but I really have been enjoying all the little & big surprises.
If you want to see the other surprises that my teammates gave me, you can hop over to Karlita's blog and see them. I do love our Streetteam!
Now I need to ask for a promise from every Secret Easter Bunny participant not to sent me anything! :) I think that does need to be a condition to be able to participate! ;)
If you want to see the gifts closer, please click on the picture and you'll be redirected to Flickr where I have put notes on the picture! :)