- I was an au pair in Virginia at the age of 19 and took care of 3 lovely kids. We had so much fun together. It's a bit scary to know that they are now 22, 24 and 26. I'm getting old.
- I eat my French fries with mayonaise, that's because I'm Belgian.
- Ever since I have traveled to Spain, I wished I could dance Flamenco. I love the music, the passion and the vibes of Flamenco.
- I’m really good at parallel parking. It’s not unusual for me to pass up a big parking spot for a smaller more challenging one.
- I love wearing three-quarter length sleeve T-shirts.
- I really enjoy quiet.
- I'm a perfectionist learning to be less perfectionist. It's a difficult process.
Friday, February 27, 2009
I have been tagged by CabbagesandKingsArt to post 7 random facts about me. I have done that before but I found it was time for some new facts even though I think I'm pretty dull! So here we go:
Posted by Mitsy / ArtMind at 7:26 AM
Mitsy / ArtMind