Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm dull!

I have been tagged by CabbagesandKingsArt to post 7 random facts about me. I have done that before but I found it was time for some new facts even though I think I'm pretty dull! So here we go:
  1. I was an au pair in Virginia at the age of 19 and took care of 3 lovely kids. We had so much fun together. It's a bit scary to know that they are now 22, 24 and 26. I'm getting old.
  2. I eat my French fries with mayonaise, that's because I'm Belgian.
  3. Ever since I have traveled to Spain, I wished I could dance Flamenco. I love the music, the passion and the vibes of Flamenco.
  4. I’m really good at parallel parking. It’s not unusual for me to pass up a big parking spot for a smaller more challenging one.
  5. I love wearing three-quarter length sleeve T-shirts.
  6. I really enjoy quiet.
  7. I'm a perfectionist learning to be less perfectionist. It's a difficult process.

If you like to share your random facts or habits, feel free to consider yourself tagged! Let me know in my comments and I'll hop over to your blog to read them.