Monday, March 2, 2009

And the happy package winner is...

Wow, 77 people entered their favorite feeling.
Lots of you were dissapointed to only pick one and that warms my heart!
Thanks so much for letting me know your favorite although it may change everyday, like feelings always do.
We have one lucky winner of the special happy package...
I used the randomizer to pick the winner.
I entered all the names of the people who participated.
After I pressed GO!, this list came up.
You want a close up of the first line? Scroll down...


And the winner is: Re Jin Lee from Baileydoesntbark
She chose the feeling 'torn' as her favorite one.
Congrats Re Jin Lee! I'll be sending out the special happy package this week. Hope it will make you smile! :)

Bailey doesn't bark has a wonderful shop on Etsy full of whimsical and beautiful ceramic work.
This is one of my favorites: