Friday, March 13, 2009

My creative space

Today, my creative space is the kitchen table. The past week I have been really busy making tutorials for felt necklaces. I made the last tweaks to them this morning and now they are listed in my Etsy shop. I'm really excited about them as they contain loads of full color photo's and will make a felting wizard from those who never even felted. I also have the instruction manual for my new kiln laying there because I will need to read it today. First firing will be today, it will be an empty kiln though as that's how it's supposed to be the first time you fire a new kiln.

Over the weekend I'll be listing 4 SPECIAL tutorials. Actually, these will be one of a kind listings. You can buy the tutorial with shippingcost. A bit strange you think?
Well, I will sent you the tutorial via e-mail and the necklace I made to make this tutorial. So you get the necklace by only paying the shippingcost & you get to see in person how it's made.
And with the tutorial, you'll be able to make your own necklace too! :)
So, if you want one of those special tutorials, you'll have to keep an eye on my shop as I'll be listing them randomly. :)

And on top of that, I have a BIG sale in my Etsy shop as I will quit making felted necklaces and other felted ware. Holey moley, look at this insane sale section! :)

If you like to play with Kotooyoo, hop over here to post your creative space.