Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Poppytalk & comfort food...

Heli , remember from who I bought the fantastic pouch recently, told me that my 99-feelings project was published in Poppytalk's newsletter the other day. Yay!
If it weren't from my friends telling me where they see them, I probably would never know. Anyway, she was so kind to forward me the newsletter and here it is:
But of course, I browsed through the whole newsletter (signed up for it too) and then I see the word 'comfort food' and instantly it has my whole attention! Not that I need it so much, but I just love food and what's better then comfort food? Besides, I have been wanting to make a banana bread for ages so I started making it right away! :) And I can advise you to do the same as it's just delicious! :) If you click on the picture you can see it enlarged.