Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Flickr favorites

1. B L U E B E R R I E S, 2. baked meringue kisses, 3. Untitled, 4. 121/365 Project - 01/09/09

I love Flickr! I love browsing through all the images and get inspired by them.
There is just so much talent out there that I thought it would be nice to show some of my favorites on a regular basis. I would love to see your favorites too so I invite you to do the same. Just make a mosaic of some of your Flickr favorites and post it in your blog or on Flickr.
Pop in and add your link if you're playing along this week.
I use Mister Linky so you can easily add your link but it keeps dissapearing and coming back for some reason.
I hope they will fix Mister Linky soon 'cause I can't do anything about it! :(
Thanks for playing everyone - I found some fantastic new work already! :)