Monday, May 11, 2009

I feel touched

When people buy a mini art feeling, they sometimes write why or for who they are buying it. My curious nature loves that but mostly I'm very touched by the story behind it.
One of my feelings courage went as a gift to a person who just recovered from a coma. Another one went as a gift to someone who's battling with cancer at the moment.
I hope that both these people will find the courage to conquer the hard times that they are going through. I feel touched to know that my work has reached their hearts and that my little feeling 'courage' will be part of their journey...
Both these sales are in my heart more then any other and I quite often look back and hope that 'courage' will help them remember to go on in hard times and that they are surrounded by people who care about them...
What touches you?