Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Flickr favorites

1. Embrulho de Natal Pontos de Luz, 2. Shipping Envelopes, 3. one metre, 4. Kits & Caboodles, 5. packaging up the little swimmer, 6. Custom packing tape..., 7. Magical Journal, 8. Cut here, 9. packages

How I love packaging... I love to wrap gifts and I love receiving gifts which are nicely wrapped.
Being part of the Etsy community has been a great joy while receiving packages. The little detail, a handwritten note, the thought that goes into it makes it even more special.
No need to use lots of excess wrapping - I love recycled packaging even more. - like the little fish in the middle! I smiled big time when I saw that picture! I think these are all pretty awesome ideas! :)

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blog or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture). I'll pop over to have a look at yours. Can't wait to see your creations and find new favorites! :)


Oh and yesterday I received the sweetest feedback ever. Vana, a very nice girl from Cyprus, decided to send me some snail mail to let me know how much she loved her pendant.
It was the first time that I received such personal feedback and I thought it was pretty awesome! I LOVE SNAIL MAIL! So thank you, Vana, you totally made my day! :)