Thursday, August 6, 2009

My creative space

Sometimes, one picture does not do a creative space justice. There is always lots happening in my workspace. Last saturday, I decided to clean it up and put the tripod behind my chair.
Now you can see what I've been up to last week...It has been hectic preparations for the Craftparking fair in Maastricht on the 16th of August. Glazing, and claying and glazing and card making and glazing and decorating packaging and glazing...
The kiln is firing right now - it's cooking all happy colors! YaY! :)

I would also like to tell you about a lovely feature in Australian based on line magazine 'Living Creatively'. It's a monthly on line magazine that has the best on offer in the worlds of art, craft, design, urban living and fashion from around the world. If you don't know Living Creatively yet, you must visit now & go back often 'cause it's more then just pretty as it's inspirational & informative at the same time. And soon they will also offer a chance to buy & sell your handmade products via Living Creatively. Watch that space!
Want to show your creative space? Hop over to Kootoyoo's to play! It's fun! :)