Thursday, August 27, 2009

My creative space

I want to participate in the weekly European Streetteam challenge and need black clay for that. So that's why I will be coloring the clay and at the same time take some snapshots to show you later how to do it. This tutorial will be posted sometime next week because I want to show the result when it's fired. The theme for the challenge is 'fall' and is hosted by Sumikoshop.
Can you guess what I'll be making?
Want to show your creative space? Hop over to Kootoyoo's to play! It's fun! :)

I also would like to apoligize for not being able to keep up with my blogroll. It seems not possible to juggle it all I'm afraid. I do miss having time to read all the colorful, happy, yummy & fun blogs so I hope that soon I can find the peace and quiet again to do a major catch up.

Did you know that fresh flowers make me happy?
That's why I always put them on our weekly shopping list! :)