Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Flickr Favorites

1. Bishops Stortford, 2. Honey Lemon Tea, 3. Kleenex, 4. Watching paint (buckets) dry 6, 20030717

This mosaic is showing what I'm doing these days. I'm having a headcold and I'm drinking lots of hot lemon with honey. I also seem to be Kleenex' biggest sponsor. But we planned to do a little reorganising of our living space this week. I didn't want to postpone because of this headcold 'cause I'm too excited. Our living room and dining room were hardly used rooms because we spent lots of time in the kitchen, outside or in our workspaces.
The plan to make the living room into a workspace and the dining area into a little lounge room has been on our list for a long time. I can't wait for the major work to be done so that I can start decorating my new workspace. But for the next days, I'll be painting & putting down floorboards...

I decided to chose a favorite mosaic every week.
Please take some time to visit my favorite from last week! :)

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture).
I'll pop over to have a look at yours. Can't wait to see your creations and find new favorites! :)