Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Flickr favorites

1. Nose, 2. Barcelona: mosaics at Parc Guell, 3. Retro rustic brown vase, 4. Krakau Café

Tommorrow I'll be taking a little break for a few days. I'm going to Nariz, Portugal to visit my friend Kerrin from Sigmosaics on Etsy. She's moving back to New Zealand in 2 weeks and I just had to go and see her before she left. We met through Etsy and this is the 3rd time we see each other in real life. I find it amazing how virtual life can bond friendships for life.
She's living in a village called 'Nariz' which translates to 'Nose-village', just in case you're wondering what that dogs nose is doing in my mosaic. :)
It's a mosaic about mosaic really as Portugal is the mosaic country and Kerrin makes the most wonderful creations with ceramic & resin tiles. I hope we will have a chance to meet up with Nanouke too. And when we do, I'm certain that coffee is involved... Will I be able to sleep tonight?
Oh, and that also means that I'll be taking a blog-break too! Will be back next Tuesday. :)

Don't forget to look at my favorite from last week... and while you're busy doing nothing, snoop around in the other mosaics too! Don't be shy to leave a comment at those blogs you don't know, everyone loves comments! :)

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture).
I'll pop over to have a look at yours. Can't wait to see your creations and find new favorites! :)