Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Flickr favorites

1. tiny houses painted, 2. Teeny tiny, 3. isbn4579111192, 4. lace2

I'm still trying to 'dress' the new space in our home so some things have been getting a new spot. I just put all my books back in our living space - we didn't find any cabinets yet but I missed my books around. So I used old fruit crates to put them in and it just looks very homey. I have had the urge to make teeny tiny merengues for some reason - haven't done it yet but don't they look like you want to eat 'em right away? :)
And I'm longing to just sit and crochet away & look through beautiful books...

Please take a peek at my favorite mosaic from last week. So pretty...

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture).
I'll pop over to have a look at yours. Can't wait to see your creations and find new favorites! :)