But oh boy, you spoiled me with all the lovely suggestions I got in the mail!
A very big thank you to everyone who took the time to think about something fun to do and send me a card. I really enjoyed opening the mailbox & reading all these suggestions:
- A visit to a wellness center and totally spoil yourself
- A worry free day
- A spoil-yourself-day, lots of great food & fun
- Distribute colorful helium balloons with inspirational quotes & wishes to complete strangers
- Go scuba diving over some coral reef
- Go to a yarnshop & spoil yourself rotten
- Visit a museum
- Bake a cake
- Paint a picture
- Call a friend
- Take a walk
- Spend time with those you love
- Go to a fun swimming pool
- bring food to an animal shelter
- Go to the movies and get the largest popcorn box
- Open a special e-mail account & postbox for future birthday messages
- Visit the Handmade & funky X-mas market in Amsterdam
- Have a crazy hairday/get a new color
- Buy cake/Eat cake
I've been resting all day yesterday in the hope that I would be OK to go out & have some fun. Alas, I feel like a dishcloth, my nose is red, I'm coughing like an old man who smoked all his life & my throat hurts horribly.
So I'll take it easy and go for the 'buy cake/eat cake' option.
That way I can still veg out on my couch , watch some movies and stuff my face.
Anyway, the suggestion came from Anna Ruby King so she can expect the feeling 'special' in her mailbox soon...
Congrats Anna & if there's any cake left, I'll send you some to go with that! ;)