Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Flickr Favorites

1. Harry Eskimo, 2. Untitled, 3. Untitled 4. In the park with Modesty

Some parts of the world are brr... cold, some are hmm... hot.
I don't know where you are but I hope you feel happy and at home wherever you are. This blue makes me happy & these kids make me smile.

Don't forget to look at my favorite mosaic from last week. It's so light and airy and is making you long for the holiday season.

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture).
I'll pop over to have a look at yours. Can't wait to see your creations and find new favorites! :)



And there is still time to participate in my give-away! Yay!
Quick, go here! :)