Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Flickr Favorites

Today my mosaic is inspired by supplies as I'll be out for supply shopping. I can't wait to get new plaster as I totally ran out and I have some mouldmaking planned. And hopefully they have my red yarn so I can finish my Babette blanket. I also need some colored paper to make new boxes for shipping the singing birds as I have a whole batch that came out of the kiln yesterday.
And of course, my favorite supply: clay! Can't live or work without that! :)
Ohh, I love supply shopping! My shoppinglist is long and wide...

Look at my favorite mosaic from last week: kind of creepy but SO good! :)

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture).
I'll pop over to have a look at yours. Can't wait to see your creations and find new favorites! :)