Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm cheeky...

... if you didn't know that yet. I really am!
If you don't believe me, read on...


Yesterday Poppytalk announced The Poppies, a virtual awards ceremony of sorts celebrating the Handmade Community!
First of all, you can nominate people in 12 different categories. The five most nominated artists will but put in a voter on January 12th and then you can vote for your your favorite artist.

The 'prize' when you win is fun and I would love to partcipate on Poppytalk without having to pay for it! LOL Told you I was cheeky! :)
For each winner of each category (chosen by readers)
1. A one month's free participation at Poppytalk Handmade
2. A "I won a Poppy" banner/button for your site or blog!
3. A one year's text link from the Poppytalk blog's main page under "The Poppies" category
4. Traffic to you from Poppytalk

Anyway, if you like my work, I would be superhappy if you can nominate my shop by leaving a comment and a link to my shop here. (Just copy this: Mitsy from ArtMind.etsy.com)
If I get selected for the final voting then I'll be cheeky again and will ask you to go vote for me! :)

Oh, and while you're at it, my work is also available through my favorite jewelry designer LilaRubyKing, so please, if you like our collaborative work and Anna's jewelry, you can nominate her too here. (Just copy this: Anna from LilaRubyKing.etsy.com)

Did I tell you today that you're awesome? :)