Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ripple dreams... part 3

Have you been looking forward to see the progress on my ripple blanket ?
I have been eager to show you.
Rippling is so much fun, I have been really enjoying myself.
Although I did have to unripple a few times because I didn't count carefully enough but I also found a way to cheat when I didn't feel like unrippling it all. :)
I just added a double crochet together (dctog) or did an extra double crochet when neccesary. And the fun part is, you can't see it - I love it.
Are you ready?
Right now, it looks like one, big long scarf...
Do you like the colors together?
Bad bad me, I still haven't sewed in the ends...
Each row takes me about 1,5 hour to finish and I did one every day this week. Not sure if I can keep up with this pace but we'll see.

I also think I have not ordered enough yarn & I don't have any yellow which I regret. I need to find some more yarn before I complete all first rows. Might do some shopping today.
Have you been rippling yet? Get inspired at Lucy's Attic! :)