Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Flickr Favorites

1. Dogs Allowed!, 2. Extreme diet, 3. chocolate sauce, 4. Ever Since Leonardo's Restaurant Hired "Lil' Helper", Tuna Fish was Missing from the Pantry Night after Night after Night

Last Sunday we went out for dinner with my family in law. My sister in law has a dog and wanted to bring him along since they didn't want to leave him alone for so long. So we searched for a restaurant where dogs were allowed. Not so difficult as we thought at the place were we go quite often after our walk, they don't mind if dogs come along. So cool.
And good thing that I am not on an extreme diet so that I could have my favorite icecream 'dame blanche' afterwards. I think the cat was the chef's little helper! :)

My favorite mosaic from last week is so soft, so gentle and so sweet.

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture).

I might not be able to check out the mosaics today due to other stuff I need to take care off. But I'll certainly pop by later this week.