Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Flickr Favorites

1. Egg Carton Curiosities, 2. DIY Hollow Secret Book - Step 17, 3. Paper Bead Tutorial, 4. Paint Chip Notebook Tutorial

First of all I'd like to thank you for all those 'selfportrait' mosaics that were made last week. It was such a joy to meet you and I'm glad you all liked the challenge. If you ever feel the urge to do another challenge and want to suggest a theme, don't hesitate to let me know and we'll go for it! :)
I made this mosaic last week because I made a new group on Flickr called 'ArtMind tutorials'. It's a place where I'll drop all the tutorials I made and hopefully people will start adding pics of things they made being inspired by my tutorials. :) Feel free to join the group. So today's mosaic is all about tutorials...

I don't really have a favorite mosaic from last week, I loved 'em all! :)

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture).