Friday, April 30, 2010

Merry go round

Every last friday of the month, I jump on the 'Merry go round'. What is the Merry go round exactly? Each month, a group of craftswomen from around the world join together and give their reponses to the same question/challenge.
This month, we had to make something for someone else and we would receive a surprise ourselves.
My surprise came all the way from Singapore. Lily Pang is a very talented artist. She makes illustrations, paintings, lap top skins, art pendants, magnets and stationary.
I was very happy to receive this gorgeous print and I apologize for not having it framed yet.
The colors will fit perfectly in my studio and I'm thinking of having it framed in a bright orange frame. Or would a dark wood colored frame be better, what do you think?
I found this months 'challenge' a bit hard because I only joined this group recently and don't know much about these sweet people yet. However, I was happy we had the names in time so that I could go sneak around on her blog to get to know her a bit better. I send this off to Sara and I was jippetyjappety happy she likes it. :)
Please bear in mind that the members will be posting at different times of the day, depending on which world time-zone they are in :)


Alison at Tweed thoughts
Kim at Vilt a la Kim

Sara at Saras Texture Crafts

Fabienne at Easterya Jewellery

Mariana at Florcita

Agathe at Le Bar du Vent

Lily at Lily Pang Art and Design

Ruth at Birdland Creations