Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Flickr Favorites


Last week I announced that every first Tuesday of the month we would try to make a themed mosaic. If you're not up to that, don't worry and do whatever you like. I'll still like you! :)
This week, I would like to see different outtakes on emptiness/loneliness.
A bit gloomy, scary and sad perhaps but I think it also has a very beautiful aspect. When you feel empty or lonely, you are forced to deal with it somehow. It reflects on your whole being and it will make you stronger and more concious then anything else.

My favorite mosaic from last week is very nature/jungle related. :)

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture)...