Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Flickr Favorites


For some reason, I felt a lot of pressure on me last week. I know it's my own doing because I'm taking on too much things at the same time. It was supposed to be a week to relax and do stuff for myself but when opportunities come along, I just can't say no.
Last saturday a ceramic market organiser called me. I had subscribed to be on the market but was too late to enter. Someone had cancelled last minute and they asked if I wanted to be at the market the next day. How sad I felt to turn it down as I never stood on a ceramic market before (and this one is well known and big), but I just could not handle the pressure. I felt tired and decided I would better think of me instead of all the things that drive me...
So I had a chance to catch up looking at all your mosaics, answer some e-mails and even do some sanding outside... Feels good to catch up and get a grip on things again. I'm still behind on some stuff but I'm getting there.

Last week's favorite mosaic makes you want to create right away...

Next week is the first Tuesday of the month so we play by theme. If you feel like playing, take your favorite quote and built a mosaic around it.
If you have a theme you would like to play with next month, let me know please! :)
I've also been playing around with a new comment system. I hope it doesn't give you too much hassle, if it does, please do let me know.

If you like to play this week, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture)...